Lipotropic Vitamin Injections In Altamonte Springs
Exercise and a change in diet, at times, are not enough on their own to lose weight. Often is the case that your body is deficient in various vitamins.
These injections come in a variety of types to meet our patients' weight loss needs!
Need a Boost in Your Weight Loss in Altamonte Springs?
Lose Weight with A Lipotropic Vitamin Injection in Altamonte Springs
Lipotropic compounds are substances that help stimulate the breakdown of fat (lipids) during metabolism. It also works to reduce excess fat in the liver and other tissues. Injections of carefully calibrated doses of natural lipotropic nutrients can improve your ability to lose fat. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit or speeds up the removal of fat within the liver.
The liver is a complex organ so keeping a healthy liver ensures a healthy body. The liver plays a major role in human metabolism including digestion, storage, and distribution of nutrients and detoxification of alcohol and other drugs and waste products. One way of doing this is to make sure that bile and fats do not become trapped in the liver. This can cause several different kinds of serious liver conditions.
One thing that can keep the liver healthy is lipotropic compound injections. They offer many benefits to weight loss. How, you ask? Here are some ways these shots can help you:
- It reduces the storage of fat.
- It increases your metabolism.
- It gives you increased energy.
- Lipotropic compound injections enhance liver and gallbladder's role by decreasing fat deposits and speeding up the metabolism of fat and its removal.
- Lipotropic compound injections effectively reduce appetite and increase the patient's body's natural fat-burning processes. Using lipotropic compound injections, along with proper diet and exercise, it can help the patient reach their ideal weight goal faster.
Lipotropic compound injections aid your patient's weight loss by giving them an extra boost. This weight-loss tool is only available through a physician.
What's In Our Lipotropic Vitamin Injection
- Choline: works in combination with Inositol for essential for fat metabolism. Choline functions as a methyl donor and it is required for processing and excretion of chemical waste products. Choline is an important lipotropic for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems. The rate at which the body produces Choline may not be adequate to meet daily metabolic needs. Especially during weight loss when much body fat must be broken down.
- Inositol: exerts lipotropic effects as well. An "unofficial" member of the B-Complex vitamins, inositol helps transport fats in the blood system. It aids in the redistribution of body fat and helps lower cholesterol levels by mobilizing it. In addition, inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter, shown to relieve depression, appetite, and mood panic attacks.
- Vitamin B-5: is an essential nutrient needed to sustain life. B5 is required for the metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats for energy. It is also taken for diabetic nerve pain, enhancing immune function, trouble sleeping (insomnia) and irritability, muscular cramps in the legs associated with pregnancy. B-5 is also used orally for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, reducing signs of aging, reducing susceptibility to colds and other infections, stimulating adrenal glands, chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Vitamin B-6: is added to the Vitamin B-12 and it has effects in the physical and mental health as a co-enzyme that stimulates the metabolism. Patients feel more sustained energy levels when combined with B-12 and the key amino acids that have been mentioned. B-6 is essential for healthy iron levels in anemic individuals. B-6 plays an important role in healthy nerve function an in enzymatic reactive metabolism of amines. B-6 is required to maintain a normal hormone balance in women. B-6 is essential for nutrition in formation of new cells as well as healthy immune function. Deficiency in B-6 depletes the natural stores of catecholamine's such as norepinephrine and 5-HTP. B-6 increases melatonin production for a deeper more satisfying sleep state. B-6 is recommended for individuals who have just come off penicillin antibiotic treatments because pencillamines induce a B-6 deficiency.
- Vitamin B-12: is essential in the formation of new healthy cells in the body. It also boosts energy, helping to increase activity levels. B-12 increases energy, improves concentration and memory and patients feel better and with an increased gain to the potential to burn more calories.
- L-Carnitine: is an amino acid that helps transport fatty acids into the mitochondria where they can be burned for energy. L-Carnitine may help increase mitochondrial function, which plays a key role in disease and healthy aging.
- Leucine: is an amino acid that may increase muscle growth and lean body mass. Leucine can also regulate protein synthesis, tissue regeneration, and metabolism.
- Lidocaine: Lidocaine HCL 1% (10mg/ml)
Our Other Vitamin Injections
Vitamin B12 stimulates the body to convert carbohydrates into glucose, or fuel the body can use for energy. This is an important function to metabolize fats. It also is required for proper blood cell formation and nerve function. Vitamin B12 also assists with the extraction of vitamins and minerals from digestion that helps your body replenish deficiencies it needs. This helps subdue cravings of processed, nutrient-depleted foods you may consume. Vitamin B12 is essential in converting food to energy and increasing your capacity for physical activity. It also assists in the formation of new healthy cells in the body. Vitamin B-12 increases energy, improves concentration, and our patients have reported they feel better, with an increased capacity to burn more calories.
- Boost in energy
- Metabolizes carbohydrates and fats
- Assists in proper digestion of food
- Assists in extracting nutrients from foods
- Corrects illnesses related to B12 deficiencies
- Improved mood, concentration, feelings of happiness
Vitamin D, known as the "sunshine vitamin," assists in the absorption of calcium, modulation of proper cell growth, and fights infection, among other things. However, in recent studies, vitamin D deficiencies has shown to be linked to obesity. The more excess in fat, the lower levels of vitamin D is found within the body. Furthermore, supplementing with vitamin D could help lose weight, and can reduce the associated risks of vitamin D deficiencies.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves conditions to lose weight
- Protects against infections
Glutathione is a substance produced naturally in the liver that performs several important functions within the body. Composed of 3 amino acids, glutathione is an antioxidant and detoxifier, and needed by cells to survive and thrive. Glutathione deficiency contributes to the effects of aging, and prevents your body to remove toxins and repair cells. Supplementation by injection assists your body in combating a host health problems, including cardiovascular, and digestive diseases, to name a few.
- Can assist in preventing the effects of aging
- Combats the effects of stress
- Aids in liver function, and energy production
- Reduces muscle and joint discomfort
- Supports increased mental focus, and reduction of memory loss
- Maintains a healthy immune system
Don't lose hope! Comprehensive Healthcare can help if you struggle with obesity or its related illnesses. That's why we recommend vitamin injections that have proven, weight loss results. To learn more about vitamin injections we offer, give us a call!
Frequently Asked Questions
Vitamin injections provide a direct delivery method into the bloodstream. This has its advantages. With supplementation, a significant amount of the nutritional value is lost during the digestive process. This can provide a noticeable difference it its effect. Oral supplements must be taken several times a day to notice any real results. This also equates to the financial value of injectable supplementation, as compared to pills because you "get what you pay for". All of the nutritional value reaches the bloodstream and is not partially lost.
We use an injectable form of methylcobalamin. This form of vitamin B12 is active in the human metabolism, and does not require further synthesis within the body. That is why we provide it as an injection, as a direct, delivery method your body can utilize for fast results.
Generally, our team recommends two to three lipotropic injections per week. This helps glucose levels stabilize while accelerating weight loss. However, we recommend you consult our medical providers for any specific health questions you may have.
Some of our patients have benefited from our bioidentical hormone therapy treatments. Our medical professionals can assist with this, further diagnosis of the root cause of your medical condition, and provide a possible solution.
Results may vary from person to person. The content on this website does not provide medical advice, and is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on this website.
9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm